ASP.NET 5 is the web framework for building modern website that can be develop in different platform such as Windows, Linux, Mac. ASP.NET 5 made by customer requests and feedback. These changes are simplify development, maintenance, hosting and focus to modern web apps.
Application run on the new version of the ASP.NET without any modifications. ASP.NET 5 has lot of new features, you will need to port your existing code to the new framework. It has many similarities between ASP.NET 5 and lower versions of ASP.NET, so porting code involves particular issues rather than re-writing the application. iStudio Technologies provide .NET programmers, web developer and web designer to reduce the risks in .NET application development.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Features of ASP.NET 5
- It is flexible to run your application and cross platform run time.
- It has new moduler HTTP request pipeline.It can be host on the server of your choice.
- You can host your application on Internet Information Service(IIS).
- Session,cache and configuration are designed to work in the cloud.
- The application can install on machine without affecting other application on machine.
- It runs on different platform such as Windows,Mac and Linux.
- MVC,web pages,web API are merged together for simplifying concepts.
You can establish the .NET Core runtime with your application which means your application run with this latest version of the runtime than the version of the runtime that is installed on the host operating system. Your version of the runtime runs side-by-side with versions for other application. You can get the latest version of runtime, if you need , without affecting other apps, or you can continue with the same version even though other application on the system can be update. It makes updation of aplication or framework is much easier and less force to other application running on a system.
Your application can run on cross-platform. It provide a cross-platform version of .NET Core for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.The operating system which you use for development or which operating system you target for deployment,you can be use.
The API(Application Program Interface) for .NET Core is more limited than the full .NET Framework, so you may need to develop existing application to .NET Core. If you don’t want to update your application you can run ASP.NET 5 applications on the full .NET Framework . When doing this you have involve the complete set of .NET Framework APIs. Your existing applications and libraries will work without developing on this runtime.
MVC, Web API and Web Pages share many concepts and duplicate abstractions, but share very little concepts. These three framework merged into a single unified Web stack and giving fresh look. ASP.NET MVC 6 takes the best of MVC, Web API and Web Pages and combines it into a single framework for building Web UI and Web APIs. This means from a single controller you can just as easily provide a view as return formatted data based on content agreements.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Features of MVC 6
- You can create controllers from any class and base class no need.
- Using tag helpers you can build any content you want inside of that element.
- A simple replacement for child action.
- Asynchronous views with flush points.
[/mk_custom_list][vc_column_text]iStudio Technologies successfully completed scores of .NET solutions and enhancement of existing .NET applications.We have a expertise in ASP.NET development along with application development in ASP.NET.