Functional testing is basically the verification and validation of each function of software application. Functional testing ensures the quality and stability of the product to users. With our best testing expertise we are the one of the top software functional testing company in Chennai. Basically tells about “can this task be performed” or “does this feature respond properly”. It is a good instrument which gives quality assurance and checks software ability to do various tasks. Clients also focus on the importance of functional testing as it minimizes the risk factor. Functions are generally tested by providing input and examining the output. It does not focus on how the process is happening but on the result of processing. We have a dedicated team of tester give you the best functional testing service in Chennai.
Why functional testing is important?
For a company, most important thing to build its reputation is to maintain and improve the quality and efficiency of their product. Functional testing checks the functionality and efficiency of the product before delivering it to users. In many projects, it is neglected which leads to lack of product quality, clients’ dissatisfaction and bad reputation. Are you looking for a functional testing company in Chennai?, we are the one of the best functional testing team. There are various benefits of functional testing like:
Performing functional testing ensures the accuracy factor. Tested software tends to be error free thus providing better outputs and leads to customer satisfaction.
Saves time and money
Manually performing the tests for product requires lot of time and money but automated functional testing can be performed again and again with reduced cost and time.
Builds business status
Functional testing provides defect free product building trust among customers and hence improving brand’s reputation.
Want your software tested before use? Get in touch with iStudio Technologies immediately.
Effective functional testing practices
To ensure that software product meets the necessary requirements and yield the desired result, company need to adopt effective functional testing practices. Few practices which should be followed while performing these tests are following. When it comes for the best software testing service in chennai istudio is the one of leading functional testing company in Chennai.
Clear Objective of the test
The objective of the test should be clear from the starting of the project. To get a quality testing it is very important for company to have clear goals and objectives. It gives the clear picture of the project. Clear objective provides information about the major defects and knowledge on the areas which require improvement. iStudio is the top functional testing company in Chennai.
Risk based analysis
While performing the functional testing of product one must opt for analytical risk based strategies. They help in detecting the risk items and finding their effect on application. It provides a way to find out the solution for long term risks. It is a planned way to overcome from the challenges of the project. It will be effective for you to know about the methodology of Functional Regression Testing.
Functional testing methodology relies on methodical approach for identifying and creating the right set of date and test cases for testing.
Functional testing fulfils the need to determine the compliance of any application with the stated requirements. It can be considered as Graphical User Interface test conducted on an integrated system. It consists of thorough testing and validation of all competence, features, and functions of a software.
Impact analysis and evaluation of test readiness
Document and the report defects
Managing and maintaining the defect lifecycle
Defining test data for positive/negative testing
Execution of regression suite and reporting status of execution
Formal quality gate definition, plan and estimate
Publishing go/no-go dashboards for releases
Assisting the business teams in business acceptance testing
Developing the traceability matrix between needs vs. the Test cases
Functional prioritization and detailed review of requirements
Is it wise to take help of experts?
Yes, it is. You can take help of the concerned experts who can provide you the right solution. With the success full 10 years inductry we stands as top functional testing agency in Chennai. Here are some of the advantages of approaching experts-
- Expertise in making the relevant test strategy, planning and choosing the best techniques for test execution.
- Identifying the defects during the development process
- Efficient and productive test coverage
- Developing the repeatable test plans for reducing the testing time
- Reduced testing costs due to testing cycles’ reduction
- Replicating and establishing client’s test environment
- Use of the proficient systems for defect tracking. It will help on reporting issues at the right time.
- Provides the best communication model for daily-activities reporting and the testing-process progress.
Experts can provide you functional testing services for the following-
- ◊ Usability testing
- ◊ Through exploratory testing
- ◊ Compatibility testing
- ◊ API testing
- ◊ Data flow and control flow based testing
- ◊ Website testing
- ◊ Analysis of boundary value
- ◊ Model-based and specification-based testing
- ◊ Protocol conformance testing
- ◊ Security testing
- ◊ White box or code based testing
- ◊ Fault tolerance, robustness, and fault based testing
- ◊ Equivalence Partitioning
- ◊ Tests are comprehensively planned for different kinds of testing. Though, plan can be modified as per the issues coming up in front during testing process.
- ◊ Experts break the system into different functional components. If functional partitions are not mentioned properly, then the. If functional partitions are not mentioned properly, then they get formed and maintained by the testing team.
- ◊ Determining and verifying needs can be made effective at the time of testing.
- ◊ Test case are designed by the experts to thoroughly check the functional behaviour as per stated requirements.
- ◊ You also get advantage of cost-effective and error free solution.
- ◊ Experts do the execution of test cases and their results are recorded after the completion of testing process.