Tip1- Planning Design
- Purpose of the website
- How Many web-pages are needed?
- How much of information have to provide in each page?
- Is your website wants any updates in future?
Tip2- Creative Design and User-friendly web designs
Think like a user and analyze the important keys to navigate your website by the user. This is the crucial element in developing a professional website. Give more priority to the home page of your website and provide about your business and services in it. Be sure that from the home page, a user has easy access to all the remaining pages in your website.
Designs used in your website should be clean and be clear, i.e. it is main factor in holding the user’s attention. So think carefully and use straightforward design to attract the visitors.
- Content should be unique and not less than 300 words in each page.
- No Spelling & Grammar Mistakes.
- Make sure that the content has to focus on user needs, so provide full information about your product or service.
- Maintain the right keyword density. Don’t use many keywords.
- Choose two classic and easy to read fonts, i.e. one for headings and one for the body of the content in your website. For example, use Oswald for Headings and Helvetica for Content.
- Use two or three complementary colours in your website to look professional like Sky-blue, gray, orange, and etc.
Tip5-Keep your Website Up-to-Date
Update your website frequently with best designs and fresh content. Check your website regularly for errors and solve it immediately.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]